MBS will Track your Loan Level Profit for each Originator, each Branch, and each Product.
Don't be surprised by hedge losses. MBS can explain secondary marketing activity.
ONLINE Accounting Services*
The MBS Mortgage Accountants are experts in mortgage accounting.
Dr. Schell, CPA, CMB, who is a nationally known expert in accounting, monitors all bookkeeping activities.
MBS will take care of your accounting tasks, including creating reports to show Loan Level Profit for each Originator, each Branch, and each Product.
MBS will modify and reconfigure your Quickbooks to support mortgage lending and track Loan Level Profitability.
The MBS Bookkeepers will access your Quickbooks system to enter your data for each loan Closing and each loan Purchase.
MBS is also able to use your Loan Vision or AMB system.
MBS will install and configure your Loan Vision or AMB.
MBS will calculate commission, run payroll, pay bills, and manage your books to reduce your audit expense.
MBS will address your hedge accounting, fair value measurement, MSR accounting, and servicing accounting details.
Bottom line - Accounting is required, accounting is complicated, and qualified accountants are expensive. The MBS is often less than the cost of hiring a full accounting staff.
Here are just some of the advantages of using MBS to help you with your accounting:
Save Money on your annual CPA audit
• Clean accounting lowers the cost of your audit
Avoid common, costly oversights
• Missed MIP payment = repurchase
• Escrow impounds are a Liability
Maximize your company’s value
• Improve your position in the marketplace
• Potential buyers expect clean records
Financial Planning with CFO direction
• Maximize Profit
• Know where you’ve been and where you’re going
• Spend your time looking forward, not looking back
Having clarity in accounting drives success
• Know your cash forecast
• Be in the position to raise capital from outside investors
• 1098 reporting
• Interim servicing requirements on all escrow loans
Warehouse lenders expect monthly Loan Level financial statements
• Prepare accurate monthly loan-level financial statements
Accounting Transparency protects against corporate fraud
• Have controls over who wires money
• Even accountants make mistakes
*MBS is not a registered CPA firm and does not provide attestation service